I am a fifth-year graduate student in pure mathematics at the University of Michigan. My advisor is Alex Wright. My current research interests include hyperbolic geometry, Teichmüller dynamics, and Patterson-Sullivan theory.
Outside of math, I enjoy rock climbing, proselytizing Emacs, and programming in Rust and Haskell.
Here's a list of conferences/workshops/seminars I have been in recently.
- January 2023: Salt Flat MRC, University of Utah, Salt Lake City
- December 2022: Dynamics Seminar, University of Washington, Seattle
- July 2022: Topology Students Workshop, Georgia Tech, Atlanta
- November 2021: Midwest Dynamical Systems, Northwestern University, Evanston
- July 2021: Park City Math Institute Summer Graduate School, Virtual
- June 2021: CMI-HIMR Dynamics and Geometry Online Summer School, Clay Mathematics Institute, Heilbronn Institute for Mathematical Research
For a more complete list, see the Conferences section in my CV.